____________________________________

Remember this stalk of rose? It use to represent me but was lost for nearly a year. Realising that maybe a few months was it but I realise, its been nearly a year.
Taking that picture on Saturday, the irony and reality of things struck me much harder. Through the recent months, my internship felt like eyons ago, but it was only 6 months ago. I still remember that summer holiday, trying to bustle through my thoughts to sort myself out.
First semester, turned out "fine", repressing thoughts and trying to just get back into the mood of studying and achieving those grades. Failing myself, the winter holidays did not turn out that great either. It became worst. A perception of "all is good" turned out to be a white lie to myself.
Losing the touch of photography, writing and most importantly myself. And I realise, a year has passed and I was still lost within myself. Dependency on other's ears became crucial, Opening up my kiddish self became a forte for me. Repressed I was, not realising it was actually eating me slowly.
Yet, I could not deny this one year have given me tons of opportunities to reflect on almost everything in my Life. The Life that I have built through these 4 years. How I have grown through Trinity, Clayton, City & City again. Stepping out and in of my comfort zones.
This year was not an exception. August last year struck me hard. I did not even realise, I have let my vulnerability go with the wind, and let things swallow me whole.
Uniqueness, How do you even define this strong word?
Inspirational moments, writing styles, captured emotions of photography seem to lost its touch of self. Stone seems to be the exact word to describe it all. Reflecting on how this one year (Aug 06-07) have unfolded, I do not even know where to start.
Legs had stood on sandy grounds. Crawling, tossing, glassy eyes, Shattered lens, Yellow Tainted pages, Fragile Flowers, Chipped boards, Rugged Carpets.
Some day, I will find back the meaning of Red rose & Butterflies again.
I Promise.
With a Better front.